Terms and Conditions (Last Updated January 26, 2022)
The term Southern Elegance Candle Company or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is www.secandleco.com. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Southern Elegance Candle Company’s prior written consent.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service
(your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Last updated: May 24, 2018
By accessing www.secandleco.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use of Site: You understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by, Southern Elegance Candle Company does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Southern Elegance Candle Company – identified information, products or services, all information, products, and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Southern Elegance Candle Company
- You also understand that Southern Elegance Candle Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site and the internet. Southern Elegance Candle Company provides the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever (including without limitation warranties of title or non infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose) with regard to the service, any information or service provided through the internet or Southern Elegance Candle Company shall not be liable for any cost or damage arising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction.
- The materials on Southern Elegance Candle Company’s web site are provided “as is”. Southern Elegance Candle Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Southern Elegance Candle Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information provided through the service or on the internet generally. Southern Elegance Candle Company does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected.
- You understand further that the pure nature of the internet contains unedited materials, some of which are sexually explicit or may be offensive to you. Your access to such materials is at your own risk. Southern Elegance Candle Company has no control or affiliation whatsoever for such materials.
- Southern Elegance Candle Company received a commission through some links on Southern Elegance Candle Company We reserve the right to link to and feature items that align with Southern Elegance Candle Company These affiliate programs do not influence any information on this site.
Your Responsibilities: You are responsible for the use of this website. You may not use the site that may damage or impair our servers. You may not gain access to our network. By using this site, you agree that you will not modify, copy, reformat or alter this site in any way.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Southern Elegance Candle Company be liable for (I) any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for less of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service. even if Southern Elegance Candle Company or its authorized representatives have been advices of the possibility of such damages, or (II) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the service and/or materials or information downloaded through the service. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, Southern Elegance Candle Company liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Southern Elegance Candle Company makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which you may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When you access a non-Southern Elegance Candle Company web site, please understand that it is independent of Southern Elegance Candle Company and that Southern Elegance Candle Company has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a Southern Elegance Candle Company website does not mean that Southern Elegance Candle Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website.Revisions
The materials appearing on www.secandleco.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Southern Elegance Candle Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Southern Elegance Candle Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Southern Elegance Candle Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.Links to third party websites
You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.Submitted content
Procedure for reporting copyright infringements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit push to locate the material;
- Contact information for the notifier, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address;
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent, it is Southern Elegance Candle Company’s policy to:
- to remove or disable access to the infringing material;
- to notify the user that it has removed or disabled access to the material; and
- that repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and will terminate such user’s access to the website and service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Southern Elegance Candle Company its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service.Third Party Rights
The provisions of paragraphs 1 (Use of Site), and 11 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Southern Elegance Candle Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third-party information providers to the Service. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.DMCA Notice
DMCA Notice. This site is an Internet “service provider” under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (“DMCA”). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
In addition, you agree to our Messaging Terms (https://terms.pscr.pt/legal/