Southern Elegance Ambassador & Affiliate Program
Modern Values. Southern Charm.
Here at Southern Elegance, we are about more than just candles – our small batch candles are designed to capture the moments that are most important in life. We strive to foster a sense of community, southern hospitality, and the comfort of home.
We’re looking for a few Southern Belles (and Beaus) who not only love our home fragrances and mission but are excited to help us share our candles with their families, friends, and communities. Does this sound like you? If so, then keep reading to find out how you can apply to be a Southern Elegance Ambassador and receive free candles in your mailbox every month!
Southern Elegance ambassadors will receive:
- A welcome package with our choice of fragrance to include candles, wax melts or other items.
- A unique code to share with your community for 15% off their orders
One new candle and wax melt every month. *Monthly items are subject to change with new item releases!*
- Features on our social channels and blog.
- Opportunities to win additional prizes.
OBLIGATIONS & EXPECTATIONS
- If selected, be willing to commit to the program for at least 3 months.
- Ambassadors who are inactive for 2 consecutive months will be released from the program.
A minimum of 4 or more original lifestyle photos (no stock photography) in sponsored post media posts per month, spread throughout the month on the main feed and stories. Pictures do not have to "feature" the candle but candles must be tagged in the picture. #secandleco or #southernelegance.
- Not posting all 4 photos within the month will result in your account being suspended. Following your first suspension, failure to abide by set guidelines will result in ambassador partnership termination.
- Share your unique code with friends, family, and on social media.
- Abide by the terms & conditions of the Southern Elegance Ambassador Program.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be a U.S. resident living in a Southern State or embodying modern values and Southern living.
- Must have active and engaged social media accounts.
- The number of followers is secondary to the engagement and quality of photos.
- Your Instagram account must be public.
**SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS CREATED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROMOTING ITEMS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED**